Since 2013, Stephan has spoken to numerous groups of executives, C-suites, and small business owners around the world. That includes corporate events, trade association annual meetings, and professional association events. Stephan is also a Vistage approved speaker and gives dozens of pricing presentations every year to small groups of CEO’s and business owners around the United States.
Stephan teaches strategy and entrepreneurship at Chatham University. He is an Adjunct Professor in the Doctor of Management program at Case Western Reserve University. He is also a frequent guest lecturer at Toulouse School of Management, EM Lyon, University of Rochester, Wayne State University, Carlow University, University of Lugano, University of Pittsburgh, LaRoche College, and Carnegie Mellon University.
Examples of Presentation Topics:
- 1) Is it time to Rethink your Pricing Strategy?
- 2) Ignite your Pricing Power Today!
- 3) All Customers are not Created Equal: The Case for Segmentation
- 4) Are you Capturing the Value of Your Innovation?
- 5) Value-based Pricing: How to Get Started and How to Succeed
- 6) Are you Paying Enough Attention to your Business Model?
- 7) Are you Paying Enough Attention to Customer Value?
- 8) The ROI and Impact of Pricing
- 9) Disrupt or Be Disrupted: How Technology is Changing Segmentation, Pricing and e-commerce in the B2B world
- 10) Creating a Winning Team with Sales and Pricing
Speaking at Trade and Professional Association Events:
- Pets international Association (2013)
- Asomercadeo (Colombian Marketing Association – 2013)
- American of Specialty Toy Retailers Association (2015)
- InnovationLand (Colombia in 2014)
- American Seed Trade Association (2015)
- Manufacturing Pricing Excellence Conferences (2014 and 2015)
- Professional Pricing Society Conferences (2009 through 2015)
- Strategic Account Management Association Annual Conference (2011, 2012, and 2013)
Speaking at Corporate Events
- JD Irving Leadership Meeting (2013)
- Kennametal Marketing Forum (2014)
- Eastman Chemical Co. Pricing Council (2014)
- Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe Pricing Council (2014)
- Seubert Annual HR Forum (2014)
- Riverside Operating Partner Annual Forum (2015)
- Pros Holdings Annual Outperform Events (2013 and 2014)
- General Electric Global Pricing Council (2013)
- Wacker Chemie Marketing Excellence Forum (2014)
- Generic Electric Middle East/Central Europe Marketing Forum (2015)
For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.