Stephan M. Liozu is a creator, a disruptor, a designer and an achiever. With 20 years experience in business, he has recently focused on design and creativity and considers business an art.
Stephan has worked for both Fortune 500 companies and family-owned businesses. He specializes in crafting and designing unique innovation and business strategies leading to differentiated business models. Stephan moderates brainstorming, mind mapping and creativity sessions with executives, partners and customers to generate ideas, value models, value propositions and innovation strategies.
Stephan holds an MBA in Marketing from Cleveland States University (1991), a European Master degree from Toulouse IAE School of Management in France with a major in Innovation Management (2005) and attended The General Management Program (TGMP) at Harvard Business School (2005). He earned a Ph.D. in Management from The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University (exp. 2013) and his thesis is titled “the Organizational Journey Towards Pricing and Value Excellence”.
Stephan is a frequent guest lecturer at Toulouse School of Management, EM Lyon, University of Rochester, Wayne State University, Carlow University, University of Lugano where he teaches innovation, pricing and value management, leadership approaches and global business strategies.
- Global Innovation Management Institute (2014)
- Master Customer Value Modeler® (2013)
- Prosci® Change Management Certification (2013)
- Innovation Master Certification (Level 2)
- ThinkBuzan® Licenced Instructor – iMindMap® (2012)
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) (2009)
- Certified Facilitator for DDI Learning Systems (2009)
- Breakthrough Thinking (Gap International ECC 2007)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (2007)
To download the full bio in a pdf format, please click here.
To download a pdf of Stephan Liozu’s Linked In profile, please click here.